Whether the installation is for a brand new building or the modification of heating and ventilation systems for a renovated building, T.I.F. Mechanical has carried out hundreds of commercial HVAC (heating, ventilation and air conditioning) system projects from design all the way through to installation and maintenance.
T.I.F. Mechanical operates a commercial HVAC department that performs design and installation projects for our clients. Our department is fully staffed with certified technicians that are ready to serve your needs. We will design and install complex systems for new buildings or retrofits for existing buildings, and we offer multiple levels of planned maintenance support for our full selection of services.
Our clients also receive monthly, quarterly and semi-annual maintenance of their A/C systems to increase the lifespan of their commercial system and to protect their investment.
- Bid-Spec Projects
- Metal-air distribution, ventilation and process air systems
- HVAC equipment, including commercial boiler, heater, packaged air conditioners, chillers, air handling, cooling towers, pumping, and ventilation
- Hi-Efficiency furnace installations
- Hydronic in-floor heating
- Hot water heaters (tank, tankless, indirect)
- Ductless split units (heating and cooling)
- Packaged rooftop units (heating and cooling)
- Exhaust fans