T.I.F. Mechanical has an expensive HVAC department that performs design and installation projects for our industrial clients. We are fully staffed with professional, certified technicians that are ready to serve your needs. We design and install even the most complex systems for new buildings as well as retrofits for existing buildings, and we offer multiple levels of maintenance options for our full selection of services.
T.I.F. Mechanical has carried out hundreds of industrial HVAC (heating, ventilation and air conditioning) projects starting from design to installation and maintenance. Whether the project is a modification of a renovated building or part of a brand new building our team is the top choice to service your needs.
We also offer monthly, quarterly and semi-annual maintenance of our clients’ Air Conditioning systems to increase the lifespan of their industrial system and to protect their investment.
- Bid-Spec Projects
- Hi-Efficiency furnace installations
- Hydronic in-floor heating
- Metal-air distribution, ventilation and process air systems
- HVAC equipment, including industrial and commercial boiler, heater, packaged air conditioners, chillers, air handling, cooling towers, pumping, and ventilation
- Packaged rooftop units (heating and cooling)
- Exhaust fans
- Hot water heaters (tank, tankless, indirect)
- Ductless split units (heating and cooling)