Our residential service department is fully staffed with qualified technicians to serve your needs. We handle all levels of heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems (HVAC) through to the installation of the furnaces, duct systems, and ventilation systems on site.
T.I.F. Mechanical is committed to providing our customers with complete HVAC residential services, which are tailor-made to suit your exact needs. We will design and install complex systems for new buildings or retrofits for existing buildings, and we offer multiple levels of planned maintenance support for our full selection of services.
We also install, service and repair all makes and models of furnaces (both gas and electric), air conditioners, and boilers, as well as humidifiers, air cleaners, and hot water tanks.
- HVAC equipment, including industrial and commercial boiler, heater, packaged air conditioners, chillers, air handling, cooling towers, pumping, and ventilation
- Bid-Spec Projects
- Metal-air distribution, ventilation and process air systems
- Ductless split units (heating and cooling)
- Packaged rooftop units (heating and cooling)
- Exhaust fans
- Hi-Efficiency furnace installations
- Hydronic in-floor heating
- Hot water heaters (tank, tankless, indirect)